DEUTEROS (?) (?)
To obtain lots of goods (Supplies), go to the surface stores and press SHIFT
and 'C'. The screen should turn green almost immediately. Press SHIFT and
'C' again and you should have an infinite supply of everything.
PLAYERS MINI GUIDE:
A bunch of other tips:
- Load the game.
- Build up the earth station... Tons of gold 2.
- Create factory above leda (Jupiter system) and get plenty of gold.
- Create 3 more factories in orbit: I like Jupiter, Leda, Titan, Moon.
- Visit the Uranus star system: And dock with an alien space station.
- When you get thrown out return to earth and dismantle the ship.
- You get a comspod.
- Develop this and return to the alien base.
- Keep trading until the alien warns you and gives you the laser plans.
- For christ sake I hope you have got enough gold or your dead (See
cheats at end)
- Attack an alien base: It blows up so get the hell out of there develop
the destruct sequence ands fit to all your bases.
- Attack another alien base: Land and de-activate the panic button use
the two levers on the right.
- Go to the stores.
- Develop the anti matter transporter: Fit to all bases no more ferrying
stuff just beam from one base to another.
- Now build as many bases as you can.
- You may get the game over message ignore it and just continue on cause
theres millions of aliens in other systems.
- In general when you build a base: fit a opperations computer and you
only need 1 production crew for the game.
Here is the basic idea to complete the game:
And here are some tips to help you complete the thing.
- Kill the Methanoids.
- Build Weapons to kill the Methanoids.
- Rule every fucking galaxy.
- Own lots of planets.
Now here's a few notes on weapons and other shit like that.
- At the start keep putting men into the training chambers, you want two
engineering teams, a few pilot teams and you can only have one science
- Build a ship assemble it then fit it with a tool pod which will need to
be developed. Then start putting satellite thingies on it and assemble a
satellite (or whatever it fucking is) in space.
- Make an A.C.C. and fit it to your ship and program it so that it will
keep taking cargo into space. Put a crew on board as they will gain
levels when the ship does this. Click on the day/night icon and leave
the game for an hour so you will have heaps of minerals in space.
- Now send up an engineering crew of 200 people (I think thats the
maximum) and get them to develop all the things that can't be developed
- Start building lots of of the 3 space cargo ships.
- Before you can get any more planets, you will have to go to the asteroid
belt to get lots of silver. This is so you can build Resource frames or
something that will enable you to get minerals from other planets. By
the way, thats all planets are good for, cos people can't live on them
or build stuff. To mine for silver, you need one asteroid miner and two
cargo holders so you can take the silver back to earths satellite. I
recommend that you set the cargo ship with an A.C.C. program that will
take only silver back to earths orbit. That way you can leave the game
for a while and you can get lots of silver.
- Build 8 more satellite parts a bandaid and 6 resource frames so you can
own another planet. To do this, select a planet (I recommend the moon as
it is closest) and build a satellite thingy there. Then send over an
engineering team, and the 6 resource pods, and a bandaid (You'll have to
do a lot of this later so get used to it.) Build a small ship that can
take the resource frames down to the planet (or moon if thats what you
want) and then assemble it with the bandaid. Now program give the small
ship an A.C.C. and cargo holder and program the A.C.C. to bring all the
minerals up from the planet or moon.
- Build a big cargo ship, give it an A.C.C. and place three cargo holders
on it and program it so that it will make the minerals from your chosen
planet and earth equal.
- Now if you go to Jupiter or some place in the galaxy you will meet the
Methanoids, that will be friendly... For a while... bring them a tool
pod and a cargo holder with any mineral and they will give you a comms
pod so you can communicate with them. This will allow you to trade
minerals with the Methanoids. Try giving them different minerals till
they give you the one you need most. Keep trading for the same minerals
for a long time. (You will need as much as you can get.)
- Once you are confident, start building more and more satellite thingies
and place them throughout the galaxy, so you own lots of planets. Only
own planets with minerals you don't have, or are running low on.
- After you have around 6 to 8 planets the Methanoids will declare war on
you. Don't shit yerself!! You will have to wait for a while before your
scientist comes up with the battle pod thing. When he does, tell him to
develop it, and then build heaps of them. You want 200 in each fleet,
otherwise you will lose... Always have the highest ranking pilot team
you have, in command of a fleet. That way you will have more of a chance
of winning. Save the game before going into battle so you can try again
if you lose.
- You should have developed the factory things that do an engineers job
now, so set all planets on making lots of those things. If you can't
clear this galaxy of all the Methanoids don't bother trying to get to
the next stage! Because then you have to hyperspace to over seven
different galaxies and clear them out!!!!
- When the Methanoids are dead in your part of the galaxy, you will start
receiving messages from aliens that you will never ever see in the game.
They are trying to tell you that you must get 8 bits of a machine that
is scattered around the solar system. You will only be given the
position of them when you clear each galaxy of the Methanoids. You can
pick them up with the grappling thing that is normally used to get small
- Your scientist will now tell you he can build big cargo/battle ships
that have 6 spaces and can travel longer distances. Develop these and
fit them with the battle things. Your scientist will also give you
better battle droids later. Keep developing the old droids though,
because he will also give all your ships a hyperspace attachment that
will speed up the time it takes to get to each galaxy AND this will take
your pilots up to WARLORD level. When they are at this level you can use
the old droids and still have a battle skill of 2000. It is impossible
to go any higher so you may as well stop making the new droids and go
back to the old ones. This is because they use less minerals.
- Once you've blown the shit out of all the Methanoids in each galaxy, and
have the pyramid thingies the other aliens keep telling you to get you
will complete the game. You have to mount the pyramid on a tool pod or
something then activate it in space. Pitiful thing is - you never see
the other aliens and you never know what the thing you made does! It
seems to be some super mega hyperspace hot shit thing if you know what I
MATTER TRANSPOPRTER: This is real handy - you can get rid of all the cargo
ships with A.C.C.'s and use these instead. No need to take minerals to space
stations on ships anymore.
AUTO DESTRUCT BUTTON: When you capture a Methanoid Space Station they always
will turn on the auto destruct mechanism that they have. You will not be
able to shut it off until your scientist says he knows how to make and
disconnect them. To disconnect just click on the two slightly glowing
things. To blow up your own station (always blow up a station that you can't
save) make them separate. Before your scientist will let you shut an auto
destruct off, you don't have to wait in a dock till you die. Just take off
as soon as you dock.
FUEL MISSILE: (I think thats what its called) Only fire this when the
Methanoids droids are flying on the outside. By the time it gets there the
droids have come in to rhe right point. Practice makes perfect here. If
you're real good (like me) you can finish a battle with 170 droids left.
METHANOID TEHNIQUES: Methanoids mostly will attack the station that was last
made. They will keep attacking it over and over again till it is theirs.
Make lots of duff stations that you will never use so you can get them off
your back for a while. BUT MAKE SURE YOU FUCKIN' AUTO DESTRUCT THEM!!
HYPERSPACE: Use this to take your pilots up to Warlord level. They go up to
this level in just one flight.
SUPER HUGE MEGA FUCKIN LASER: Pity this one blows up your station, but if
you build lots of duff stations and fit them with this it will take them
longer to attack the next time round.
MINERALS: The most important minerals when I was playing were titanium and
silver. You get lots of titanium at the start but a lot gets used so you run
out later on Platinum or Paladium (Can't remember which one) is quite rare